The Town of Sharon is seeking land use planning and economic development consulting services.
Reporting to the Town Administrator, with considerable input and guidance from the Planning Board and the Economic Development Committee (EDC), the consulting firm will provide support in completing the tasks associated with the implementation of the Imagine Sharon document.
The consultant will:
- Develop action plans to address Imagine Sharon master plan goals
- Seek and prepare grants to support initiatives of the EDC
- Provide professional support to Planning Board in developing and
- drafting amendments to land use regulations
- Interact with the regional planning agency to take advantage of
- programs and activities
It is anticipated that the consultant will work an average of approximately15-20 hours per week.
A statement of qualifications and outline of experience performing similar duties for Massachusetts municipalities or on behalf of municipalities or regional planning agencies (including information/biography/resume/CV of personnel to be assigned) and a fee proposal in a separate document should be submitted to: Frederic Turkington, Town Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday, February 19, 2021.